Monday, March 3, 2014

Remade

I cry a lot easier these days. From wounds that have yet to heal, from old wounds that have been broken open. 
I do not sniffle them down or push them away, unless for just a moment to arrive at a more appropriate place to let them flow.
I have not allowed my heartache to make me bitter, though I hurt. 
And sometimes I allow that hurt to overtake me, to bring me to my knees, because I know that in order for a broken bone to heal it needs to be reset and sometimes that is the most painful thing of all. 
So I hurt and I ache, and sometimes everything in me shakes. But I am being broken to be repaired. To be made new. 
I am ruined to be remade. 

1 comment:

  1. girl... not just this entry, but so many. i am SOOOOO in similar place and truly, just said out loud today that other than my ex-boyfriend, and that's a whole still walking thru grief topic... i don't know anyone who feels things deepy. and suddenly.. I'm discovering so many blogger types out there ... its encouraging. for what its worth... thank you for writing!! love your heart!! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete