Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I have so much to say

I keep meaning to post. I really do. I want this to be more apart of my life. But every time I have something to say I am not near a computer or insert a thousand other excuses here.
Right now primary excuse is my head is full of coffee and tea and sounds of the coffee shop and sickness and desire to go to my apartment but there is no water there so I am here in case i need to pee or something.

It is also full of thoughts on relationships and trying to figure out how to interact with men who I am attracted to but can't date and dont know how they feel about me. And trying to figure out what it means when they are nice to me even though I am sure they are just being friendly and not trying to get into my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment