Friday, September 25, 2009

Friend Frustration

Recently I have become more and more frustrated with the friends in my life. Those that are fully aware of my job situation and my general need to have something to do with my days.
I realize that my friends can not just give me a job nor can they apply to jobs for me, but they do have the power of informing me of job openings, as well as putting in a good word for me at their companies or with friends and family that are hiring.
I am also having a bit of frustration with people who already have jobs and are looking for second and third jobs while leaving me in the dark. Me, the girl who has worked a total of 4 days in the past 6 months, the girl who is starting to wonder how she is going to pay bills, the girl who wishes life wasn't about who you know instead of what you know, the girl whose frustrations are leading her to doubt herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment