Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want to find a job that allows me to dabble in lots of things that I like to do. Or find people to finish things out for me.
I like to take pictures but I don't like doing much with them except posting them on Facebook. :) And I want a nicer camera, which was going to be my reward for finding a job in LA but since that isn't happening I am not sure when it will.
I like making things, like clothes and scarfs and blankets, but I have never sold anything and a few shirts that I have made I like too much to give away (I am worried that the people won't appreciate them)
I like writing or at least have a lot of good ideas for different things, websites, books, articles, etc. but am not the best writer and would prefer to just come up with ideas and outlines and have someone fine tune it for me.

I really just need to surround myself with people that are supportive of my craziness and keep me going and motivated. I also need people who tell me that I CAN.
I go through these phases where I stop doing what I love because of the thought that someone else is better at it than me, that I am not good enough. I need to push those thoughts out of my mind and get to work.

And now I feel motivated but am tired so maybe I will work from bed and when I fall asleep I will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment