Monday, November 16, 2009

Motivation

Last night my church family prayed for me and the next step in my journey. It was amazing as the people around me prayed for me to find a job, to be safe and comfortable in Omaha.
One of my friends prayed for motivation. As I listened to the words he spoke I realized how important that prayer was to me. As I look forward to the next stage in my life I know that my need to motivate myself and keep myself going is the main thing that is going to stand between me and any success I have.
I have realized more and more what things motivate me and am excited to get comfy in my new room and make a motivation wall.

I am excited to have space to create kids clothes and work on art and photography and crochet and just create. And get a job and make money and hang with friends and their beautiful children. I am excited to see what God is going to do and where we will be going together.

No comments:

Post a Comment