Sunday, November 29, 2009

Omaha

I am now in Omaha, doing the job search thing there. I definetly am going through the whole nesting, setting things up, not really wanting to actually look for jobs. Tomorrow I have to go to the coffee shop to try and figure out what is up with my brothers internet. Hopefully when I walk down there, some of the other shops in the hood will have help wanted signs and I can get a little part time work going. Except working is going to be this super strange feeling. That is all I could think of as I was putting stuff in my new closet and hanging up suits. The thought of having to put a suit on again and dressing up and going to work feels strange.

It will be super nice to connect with old friends again as well. Going to dinner tomorrow with one of my college girls tomorrow and get to meet her boyfriend. Excited about that.
Also excited about how encouraged I feel by my brother and his wife. Encouraged to find a job but also encouraged to create and be crafty and use the other skills that I have. I have a feeling I am going to like it here alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment