Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week in review

For the most part I have had a rather productive week. I figured out how to make pants, a new design for a hooded vest, and set up my crafting area. Picked up some fabric to make a hoodie and some other fabric stuff for my "clothing line"
I also went to a yoga and a pilates class. Yoga was fun and hurt and bit the next day but in a good way, pilates nearly killed me and laughing and moving hurt for several days afterwards. It still hurts to sneeze. My ribs seriously feel like they need to be removed. I wonder if this is what it feels like after a car accident.
I tried out a new church today. It was a pretty good experience and I am pretty sure I will give it a second try.
Oh and I had 2.5 phone interviews and set up a face to face interview for next week. Kinda nervous about the interview, especially since I have forgotten the name of the man who called me. :) But I know who I am supposed to interview with so that counts.

It also snowed today in the great city of Omaha. It looks beautiful but I know it is cold and wet and it had made me miss California and my California friends. As did church this morning and videos of Disney and Desperate Housewives and a lonely Friday night. I know I need to work hard and get a job and make the monies so I go back and visit soon, but I am just not feeling it. The job part, not the visiting part. I am really loving doing the creative thing and making the clothes. I am actually pretty sad b/c I have to spend tomorrow supervising carpet install and doing house stuff instead of spending it in my creative suite. BLAH. Oh well such is the life of the girl who is living rent free.

No comments:

Post a Comment