Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lack of Motivation

When I was in Long Beach, I couldn't wait to get to Omaha and get my creativity on. Now that I am here I am having some issues. I still havent completely unpacked but I need to clean first so I can move furniture around so I can unpack. I feel like I need to unpack before I can start working on the other stuff.
I did apply for two jobs yesterday and paid bills so that is semi productive. I also went to dinner with a college friend, so that counts too right???
So far today I have checked my email, played on facebook, and watched PBS. I am looking for jobs now as well, but haven't really done much else, such as eat breakfast, or lunch since it is past noon now. :)

I told my sisal about my idea to open an Etsy shop and she was super encouraging and supportive. Now I just need to get my butt in gear and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment