Friday, June 25, 2010

Nothing witty to say

I really don't have much to say at all, just the same ole, same ole. I hate applying for jobs and waiting to hear back and overthinking after job interviews and feeling for that moment in time that my self worth is determined by if I get this job or not.
I am currently REALLY upset about the LaVista job that interview went well and was told I would get a second interview but haven't yet even though I have called the guy twice. My sisil tried to make me feel better by informing me that it was over a month after her interview that she got a call back about a second interview for her current job. It will be a month tomorrow since I had the interview. I feel like crap.

In other awesome news the boys behind the counter at Paneras are talking about Sciencetology (or however you spell Tom Cruise religion) and made up religions based on science fiction. They have made my 6 hours at Panera totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment