Friday, June 4, 2010

What does that look like?

As I try and let God be the ruler of my life, of my job/career situation, of my houseing situation, of the general uncertainity about my future, I am reminded of my time in college and how the ministey I was apart of had this saying "what does that look like?"
Inationally it was used in reference to loving others and being like Christ, then got adapting for all situations, due to us being college kids with wacky senses of humor. But as an adult I am again taken make to the original meaning and left wondering what it looks like to trust God with my life, fully and completely?

Does it mean not following up on job interviews because God will take care of it? Does it mean not stalking my leasing agent because she doesn't return my calls and thus God doesn't want me to have that apartment?
I kinda doubt that and I am more sure about what it doesn;t look like then what it actually looks like.
So I guess I will keep on praying and trying to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment