Thursday, August 5, 2010

10 years

My high school reunion is this weekend. I decided to go only because my girlfriends and I made the pack that if one goes we all go. I totally wish I would have backed out of that.
Five years ago I said I would only go if I was married to a hottie with a great job(me not him). I have neither of those things. I don't even have A guy, which on a side note I realized the other day that there is pretty much NO way that I will be getting married before I am 30, kinda makes me sad, but oh well.
So no guy and barely employeed. And I get to spend my Saturday night hanging out with a bunch of people I didn't really care for 10 years ago.

I had a minor freak out yesterday while trying to decide what to wear and then an even bigger one last night, when thinking about how I went to high school with some pretty big jerks. There were some pretty decent people too, but I couldn't stop thinking about those kids that spent their high school career being mean to others. Now that I have a bit more rational head then I did last night I can think about what a waste it was of their high school years.

But I still wonder and worry about what it will be like to interact with all of these people again.
I guess I will say an extra prayer before I head out on Saturday and try and forget about the past and just have fun with my friends.




Still Stressed Though

No comments:

Post a Comment