Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just when things start looking up

Here I sat thinking that I was starting to have a plan, starting to figure out the world and I get ambushed and thrown in my face that I am living in a world of fantasy.



Because I don't wanto to cry again I will spare the details and just go with the general statement that when the going gets tough the tough get going. And for me that means I want to run away. I want to crawl in a hole and not come out again til the coast is clear.



Also just for the record so that every one (1) who reads this understands. I am been un/under employed for the last year. I also have not really talked about the process because frankly it is rather depressing that in the past year I have sent out more resumes and applications then I care to count and as a result now have two part time jobs. One that I have had since February and one that I have had for a week, but technically haven't started yet and actually won't get a paycheck from them until June.

This has been the hardest year of my life and frankly I would just rather not talk about. Journaling about it is a whole 'nother story.

No comments:

Post a Comment