Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Seriously God

The past couple of weeks I have been wrestling over what to do about a pretty large and serious work situation that I can't really talk about which totally sucks. Partly bc that is totally not me, I need to talk stuff out and process it all. But the basics of it are me trying to decide what I want to do for the next year plus. Pros are job security and having a plan. Cons are 80 hour work week and being tied to something for an undetermined amount of time.
As I have been examining this and trying to pray about it I received a phone call about a part time job opportunity at a company that would get my foot in the door in the right place. But it is part time and just for the summer, so if I got it it could work in with plan a, but plan a doesn't really allow for me to advance at company b.
THEN after my phone interview with company b I got a phone call today to come in to meet with company c. Company c doesn't have a lot going for it except that it would be another job and added income.
After I got off the phone with company c today all I could think was "God is this your way of telling me not to go with plan a"
Seriously God what is going on?
What is YOUR plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment